$1299.00 MSRP* (with 4 TB installed)
(* discounts available for resellers, repeat customers and volume purchases)
The Sharx Security HTNR16621 is a network video recorder appliance for up to 16 Sharx Security HTNC series or similar fully ONIVF compatible cameras up to 4K resolution. It offers vastly more storage than possible with MicroSDs in the cameras and also eliminates the need to dedicate a computer to the recording task. It can operate standalone creating its own network for cameras or can be used with your router and internet service for local and remote access. In short, it is a simple, efficient solution for massive storage with powerful computing allowing smooth, real time, virually lag free display. An upgrade path to 32 and 64 camera models is available, and Sharx Security also offers a separate "Virtual Matrix" hardware device that can link up to 8 NVRs at multiple locations to allow centralized display and off-site backup of up to 128 cameras on a 4K video wall with main and sub monitors.
- Record, view, and control (pan/tilt/zoom) up to 16 cameras
- Record 16 cameras up to 4K / 8 MP resolution at a smooth 30 fps.
- Display up to 16 cameras on attached full HD TV or monitor or both at the same time
- Recording throughput up to 128 Mbps, allowing for 16 cameras at up to 8 Mbps each
- Provides up to 120 watts total power on PoE ports
- Supports up to 2 hard drives with 12 TB each for a total of 24 TB storage. If you need more storage, Sharx Security offers 32 and 64 camera NVR models with 4 and 8 hard drive bays for up to 96 TB storage.
- Sharx Security HTNR16621 8TB $1599.95 - when configured for 8 TB storage, the Sharx Security 16 channel 4K PoE NVR appliance has the same storage at less than half the price of the Axis S2016 $4199.95, and the Sharx Security NVR can also be configured for triple the storage and still represents a huge cost savings over the Axis NVR
- Sharx Security HTNR16621 and Axis S2016 both support 16 cameras and have a built in 16 port 10/100 PoE switch with a gigabit upload port.
- The Sharx Security HTNR16621 and the Axis S2016 both support 16 high resolution cameras for recording (up to 4K). The Axis NVR is limited to playback of 1 or 4 cameras at a time while the Sharx HTNR16621 NVR plays back 1, 4, 9 or 16 cameras.
- No cloud, no fees, no licensing hassles, no limits on accessing your own data
- Storage is user expandable with standard SATA hard drives
- Continuous recording supported on most current generation ONVIF compatible cameras
- Suports Video Content Analysis for smart motion detection with Sharx HTNC series cameras
- Multiple NVRs can be integrated into larger systems viewable from a central location
- Free PC and Mac software as well as iPhone and Android apps to access one or more NVRs
- Free dashboard feature to allow status overview of NVRs and cameras at multiple locations
- Free DVRNS feature allows use of lowest cost internet service with dynamic IP. The NVR keeps track of changing IP addresses without requiring any No-IP, DynDNS, or similar subscriptions.